2017 – Special Home School Days
We have set aside 2 days for the home schooling community to enjoy a field trip at the Graff 7A Ranch.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL FIELD TRIP DAYS!
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 9:30 am-2:30 pm
Thursday, November 16, 2017 9:30 am-2:30 pm
If you are unable to make your field trip reservation on these days please remember we have many other dates for you to reserve your field trip. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL FIELD TRIP DAYS, INCLUDING THE SPECIAL HOME SCHOOL FIELD TRIP DAYS.
A field trip to the MAiZE includes:
- 7- acre maze with age appropriate “passports” to help guide you in and out of the maze
- A hayride, where the day-to-day operations of our farm and ranch are described. We’ll also explain to the students how agriculture plays an important role in their lives everyday!
- A one time ride, per person, (yes adults, too!) on the Twin Cow Train
- Feed and pet our precious Boer goats (.50 cents for feed)
- Hay bale jump
- Cowboy Ken’s Kiddie Korral & much more!
- Unlimited jump time on one of our two Corn Poppers (jumping pillows)
- Unlimited sliding on our huge Matter-Corn Slide Mountain
The field trip rate for ages 3 to adult is $7.00 per person. A wristband will be given to each person for their field trip proof of purchase. No discounts apply to the field trip rate. The field trip rate is valid for weekday/field trip days ONLY.
Field trip admission rates apply to ages 3 to adult. Each family can pay on their own field trip admissions upon arrival at the maze. No deposits are required.
Field trip admission for 2 year olds and younger are FREE.
All MAiZE participants go through a brief orientation prior to entering into the maze. The MAiZE rules, method for getting in and out of the maze and other valuable information is shared during this orientation. The method for finding your way in and out of our maze is by answering questions on a variety of “passports”. The multiple-choice questions guide you with your correct answers onto the correct pathways within the maze. Answer incorrectly and you GET LOST!! The passports range in level of difficulty. The easiest, The Tiny Tots Passport, is easy enough for a 3 yr. old to do! Or as we like to say here at the MAiZE “The Tiny Tots Passport is great for the directionally challenged adults!” The passports are available at the MAiZE only.